Preserving History, Memories & the Environment
The Wyckoff Reformed Church has been serving the local community with a cemetery since the church was founded on a half acre in 1806.The humble beginnings served as a place to lay to rest the earliest settlers of the area.
A larger burial ground was created in 1855 with 489 plots on an acre. An additional seven acres were purchased in 1935 when the Wyckoff Reformed Church Cemetery Association was incorporated and perpetual care was established.
- traditional in-ground burial
- in-ground inurnment of cremains
- niche columbarium for cremains, or
- ash garden burial of cremains